[rules-users] Proposal: Collect Case Studies

Dr. Gernot Starke gs at gernotstarke.de
Wed Jul 18 17:29:45 EDT 2007

Oh - reply to my own mail :-)

One (awesome!) example has been written on InfoQ:
http://www.infoq.com/articles/Brasilian-Healthcare-System

It's not only on Drools, but covers many other aspects as well... but
having a few of those
would be GREAT!

cu,
Gernot
Am 18.07.2007 um 23:21 schrieb Dr. Gernot Starke:

> Hi Drools-users,
>
> to further promote JBoss-Drools I suggest to compile a few
> practical application scenarios or case-studies.
>
> A few of you gave hints on your application domains as answer to
> "Re: [rules-users] Entreprise using Drools with success".
>
> I am most willing to document examples, as long as you provide
> enough details (plus sample rules...).
>
> What about a section in the JBoss-Drools-Wiki?
>
> I'll start writing a sample one of these days - so far see my first
> ideas on content-based routing:
> http://rbs.gernotstarke.de/samples/samples/routing.html
>
> feedback welcome
> Gernot

Dr. Gernot Starke
Doing IT Right

---
Willi-Lauf Allee 43, D-50858 Köln
gs at gernotstarke.de,
  +49 (0) 177 - 728 2570
http://www.gernotstarke.de
Blog: http://it-and-more.blogspot.com
Das freie Portal für Software-Architekten:
http://www.arc42.de