[rules-users] custom rule creation/parsing

Eugeny N Dzhurinsky bofh at redwerk.com
Thu Jul 19 04:08:39 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 05:03:28PM +0100, Mark Proctor wrote:
>    descr's cover the full range of the drl language. I recommend you parse
>    some drl files into descrs, and look at the creates AST with your
>    debugger.

Okay, I took some simple example from Drools examples (HelloWorldExample) and
tried to reverse engineer package object in Eclipse debugger, but looks like
the package object doesn't contain any objects from descr package. I assume I
need to compile that Package object somehow?

Could somebody please point me to the right way in getting solid knowledge of
how can I build custom package descriptor w/o any DRL/XML - but from my custom
rule descriptors/storage?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky