[rules-users] Proposal: Collect Case Studies

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Jul 19 07:24:21 EDT 2007

Someone has a subproject for a solver framework, see the taseree project
at sourceforce, when it has matured it will become part of the main
release in the drools-solver project directory. I'm sure Geoffrey would
love any additional help. I already plan to extend this for Genetic
Algorithms, as that is my academic background.

Mark