[rules-users] Loading more than 10000 rules

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Jul 19 12:26:17 EDT 2007

   Heron,

   There is no hard limit on rules, but you may need indeed to tune jvm
configuration to be able to handle such number of rules. Are you running out
of permgen? What are your memory settings?
   In your use case, must all the 10000 rules be in the same rulebase? Is it
possible to partition the rules into multiple rulebases?

    []s
    Edson

2007/7/19, Héron Nicolas <nheron at sopragroup.com>:

>  Hello,
> I am using drools 3.0.6 for a retail customer.
> We have the current problem that we can not add more than 10000 rules.
> After this, the system increases its memory and runs out of memory.
> Is there a limit ?
> Thanks
> Nicolas Heron

  Edson Tirelli