[rules-users] Loading more than 10000 rules

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:21:08 EDT 2007

If you see the error "out of PermSpace" you can increase perm space.

Another strategy, is to build the rules, in chunks, say 1000 at a time, take
the Package object, and *then* add it to the rulebase. That may make it
easier.

You will need more then the default space on the heap for this I would
expect.