[rules-users] Drools api/language changes break backwards compatability

Paul Smith paul.t.smith at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:39:29 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I haven't been keeping as up to date on the mailing lists as I would have
liked and am planning to move up to 4 as soon as it goes GA. Will you be
publishing a list of likely breakage points or a migration document for
moving from 3 to 4? We've just gone through a bit of pain to move from the
UML2 1.x api up to the UML2 2.x api where there were significant changes but
it was made much easier by the eclipse.org guys producing a migration
document on the eclipse site. Fortunately I have a good swag of unit tests
but a list of pointers in terms of what to look for would be good.

Regards

Paul Smith