[rules-users] problems using rule flow

hypnosat7 ablarbi at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 23 04:18:39 EDT 2007

When I use my rule flow with only one asserted fact it work very well, but
when I assert more than one fact it goes wrong. I used the Audit View to fix
the problem.

My rule flow : Start -> ruleFlowGroup1 -> split -> ruleFlowGroup2 ....
                                                              -> join ....
When I edit my split node I have this :
  To node ruleFlowGroup2 : constraint
  To node join : constraint

For the node join constraint I specified something like :
myFact(state==myFact.state1)

And when a fact with state==myFact.state1 is inserted the split node
constraint are true for the others facts even if their states are different
from myFact.state.

I'm also updating my fact in all the rules.

So my question is, how can I say to the split node to consider the fact
outgoing from the ruleFlowGroup1 and not a fact in the working memory ????

Thanks

Any help pls ?