[rules-users] Re: ConcurrentModificationException in Drools...

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 11:33:46 EDT 2007

Edson Tirelli <tirelli <at> post.com> writes:

>    Can you please provide details or better yet a self contained example that
shows the problem.   []s   Edson
> 2007/7/23, McShiv <
> rajesh_sachin10 <at> yahoo.co.in>:
> Hi,     I am getting the following error when I try to run the rules in
> bulk(EG: 5 or 6 rules together). But when I start running the
rulesindividually, all the rules are working fine.00000060 SystemErr     R
org.drools.spi.ConsequenceException:java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

Just info, I ran a test on about a million requests (loop) and 50 threads.
approx 6 business Obectts and 15 rules. I did get any concurrent modfication
issues on JBoss Rules 4. Can you please post the rule scripts/DRL used

regards,
Arjun