[rules-users] Re: Decision Table does not support Agenda Groups

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 12:13:18 EDT 2007

> I need to do two things:
> 1. Support sequencing of rule groups
> 2. allow two modes: a. Execute all rules, b. Break on first rule

..ok, let me go one level further, ...even if the decision table does not
support it; I want to dynamically invoke it. This is what I really want.

I.e. If the switch says execute first activation only then that happens else
all activations fire. So that way I can use the same rules in multiple
scenarios. I'm looking at the KnowledgeHelper interface!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks,
Arjun