[rules-users] Trouble with BRMS on newly released 4.0

Fernando Meyer fmcamargo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:57:21 EDT 2007

Hi Rick

	Have you resolved all seam dependencies? you can access tomcat/
jbossws logs dir ( apache-tomcat/logs ), look for localhost
$timestamp.log (where $timestamp is your latest run date) and search
for something like this.

	Jul 25, 2007 3:50:53 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
listenerStart
	SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/faces/context/FacesContext

Fernando Meyer http://fmeyer.org
fmcamargo at gmail.com
PGP: 0xD804DDFB