[rules-users] EJB's/Distributes Objects in Working Memory?

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 00:51:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

Q1. we all use POJOS in the Working Memory. Theoretically is it even possoble
to experiment with distributed objects in the working memory running in a JVM?
At the end its an object, but well... :)

Q2. Another question, with DSL, Decsion Tables, Rule Flows. Where does the
JBoss Rules dev team commitment lie most? I need to ask this coz everyone has
their preference but where support is; one should go! (example: Decsion tables
still does not Support agenda groups and 'from', I've had to develop work
arounds); so where does the commitment lie?

thanks,
Arjun