[rules-users] processBuilder constructor

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jul 26 08:59:20 EDT 2007

You shouldn't really access the ProcessBuilder directly anymore, we've added
support in the PackageBuilder for that (similar to rules, decision tables,
etc.):
PackageBuilder.addRuleFlow(Reader)

If you want to access ProcessBuilder directly, you can just provide an empty
PackageBuilder, but it seems unlikely that you don't want to add any rules,
as the ruleflows main purpose is to manage the evaluation of rulesets.  The
ProcessBuilder requires access to a PackageBuilder as it internally also
uses rules to control the ruleflow process execution.

Kris