[rules-users] compiler problems

Guillermo Arias del Rio ariasdelrio at zib.de
Mon Jun 4 06:02:56 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I don't know what you mean with that. Do you mean that I don't have the
Janino libraries? I put them all, but JBoss still gets the old compiler...
Is there a way to know exactly what's happening? The methods setCompiler
and addPackageFromDrl don't complain about JANINO, but ignore it.

-----------

You don't have all he necessary dependencies in your classpath.

Mark

Guillermo Arias del Rio wrote:
>/ Hi all,
/>/
/>/ I am new to JBoss. I just finished making my first program with Rules and it
/>/ works fine, but when I try to integrate all that into my web application
/>/ (using Jetty), I get the following error:
/>/
/>/      [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
/>/ org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems()
/>/ [Lorg/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/IProblem;
/>/      [java]     at
/>/ org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler$2.acceptResult(JDTCompiler.java:341)
/>/      [java]     at
/>/ org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:417)
/>/ ...
/>/
/>/ I tried to fix the problem with:
/>/
/>/ 	conf = new PackageBuilderConfiguration();
/>/ 	conf.setCompiler(PackageBuilderConfiguration.JANINO);
/>/
/>/        	...
/>/
/>/        	PackageBuilder builder = new PackageBuilder(conf);
/>/ 	builder.addPackageFromDrl(new StringReader(rule.getText()));
/>/ 	ruleBase.addPackage(builder.getPackage());
/>/
/>/ as in
/>/ http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RulesTomcat
/>/
/>/ but it's not working either. Same message.
/>/
/>/ Can you help me?
/>/
/>/ Thanks