[rules-users] Accessing an object in multiple rule

Rajesh.Sachin10 rajesh_sachin10 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 4 12:03:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

    I asserted 4 objects of a class with class name “DemoClass”  in to
working memory. In rule one I am creating a reference for the DemoClass and
implementing the logic.

In rule2,… I am creating another reference of the DemoClass .so that time it
is accessing the next asserted object present in the workingmemory. But my
requirement is to access the same object which is accessed in rule 1. I
don't need to access other 3 objects in working memory.

  It is possible to access the same object in rule 2, which I accessed in
rule 1?