[rules-users] Localization in DSL

Fernando Meyer fmcamargo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:31:32 EDT 2007

In theory you can write DSLs in any languages, I ain't sure about
encoding issues, need to check with tirelli.
btw, just try with the japanese encoding and give us your feedback
and some screenshots, then we can change that pt_br dsl in jbossrules
home ;)

We have a ticket to implement i18n internationalization support in BRMS,
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBRULES-872
It isn't an easy task at moment, because mostly of the BRMS strings
are inside widget's code.
So, probably this feature will be available on next version's
milestones.

Contributors are welcome.

Fernando Meyer
fmcamargo at gmail.com
GPG: 5A6D 3374 B055 A513 9A02  A03B 3DB3 7485 D804 DDFB