[rules-users] Extracting an object in the working memory for multiple times

Rajesh.Sachin10 rajesh_sachin10 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 5 14:18:15 EDT 2007

I asserted 3 object in the working memory and I iterate it to check a value
in that object for a condition in the first rule. I need to iterate all the
objects in the working memory again for another condition in the second
rule. But the objects are not iterating in the second rule.

There is any condition that an asserted object can be used only once?

If yes, then can anyone explain how to assert those objects into working
memory for the second time?