[rules-users] rule not valid...

Manukyan, Sergey SManukyan at lear.com
Wed Jun 6 16:28:07 EDT 2007

Folks,

I am using Rules 4.0 in WebSphere 6.0 app server.

Made a simple test file with a simple rule :

rule "Test"

      when

            cs : SupplierView()

      then

            System.out.println(cs);

end

But getting exception:

[6/6/07 16:13:06:456 EDT] 00000020 SystemErr     R
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The rule called Test is not valid.
Check for compile errors reported.

      at
org.drools.common.AbstractRuleBase.addRule(AbstractRuleBase.java:363)

      at
org.drools.reteoo.ReteooRuleBase.addRule(ReteooRuleBase.java:263)

      at
org.drools.common.AbstractRuleBase.addPackage(AbstractRuleBase.java:293)

How can I check compile errors?? And what is not valid in this rule?

Thanks for any ideas...

-Sergey

**********************
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
**********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this E-mail message from your computer.