[rules-users] RE: rules-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15

Wagner Rick - rwagne Rick.Wagner at acxiom.com
Thu Jun 7 12:28:57 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to make a comparison of two attributes on the same object, but
would like to do it in one line to facilitate easy DSL.

Example:

Class Tree{
	int oldNumberLeaves;
	int newNumberLeaves;
}

What I'd like to say is "when the oldNumberLeaves > newNumberLeaves
then...."

Can anyone give me a tip on this one?

Thanks much,

Rick
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.