[rules-users] 4.0 Release date

Subramanya, Hareesh HSubramanya at geico.com
Fri Jun 8 16:11:43 EDT 2007

Anybody know when 4.0 is expected to be released officially?

I am looking for a tentative time frame at least, so that we can decide
if we need to schedule time for a drools update in the current release
cycle.

Thanks,

Hareesh

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.