[rules-users] BRMS - How to access rules packages driectly from the repository - Rule Base Deployment

Felipe Piccolini felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl
Fri Jun 8 12:55:34 EDT 2007

But this is not the answer for his question. He is asking a way to
get the package deployen in the REPOSITORY
not as a file.

Your code gets the .pkg FILE and compile it into a rulebase (which
can be serializated into JNDI or something else)
But the question is: How (API, example) can I access to a package
defined using the BRMS gui and located in the
repository???... becase if anyone is going to design and develope a
kind of rules server or something like that, you
need a way to access rules (packages or rulebases) automaticaly.

Thx.