[rules-users] User defined structure of facts

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jun 12 10:38:52 EDT 2007

Not out of the box, but the design is intended for this, but you would
have to get your hands dirty. We have an "Extractor" interface that
seperates the engine from being able to read the underlying values.
However it still needs fleshing out more, in some cases we have hard
coding too, that will need to be refactored,  to make it easily
pluggeable, this is planned for post 4.0

Mark