[rules-users] Inspecting Working Memory

Yuri de Wit ydewit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 10:14:18 EDT 2007

Ideally, It would be great to be able to use a command line tool that
connects to a running process and issues "query ... end" queries sends
it to the server, evaluates it and come back with the results.

I would be tremendously useful in my case and I was just wondering if
other people had the same need.
thanks,

-- yuri