[rules-users] General rule engine behavior question

Barry Blister blister.b at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:09:19 EDT 2007

I'm seeing some unexpected behavior, although, it's certainly possible I'm not using drools 4 properly.Once a rule has fired, it won't fire again on subsequent invocations of fireAllRules().  In the past, on a different project, I have used drools 3 and all rule firing would occur on every rule (as long as it was true).  What am I missing?