[rules-users] How do know which rule has fired

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jun 21 08:59:12 EDT 2007

The working memory provides methods for adding different types of listeners
(workingMemory.addEventListener(...)).
The AgendaEventListener can be used to write out additional information
about which rules have fired.

The Eclipse IDE also provides an audit view which can be used to visualize a
tree of events that occured during execution.
Check the IDE documentation to see how to use the audit view.

Kris