[rules-users] How do know which rule has fired

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Jun 21 10:57:16 EDT 2007

As your application might have multiple working memories, you need to tell
these debug views which working memory you would like to inspect.  You can
do this by selecting your working memory variable in the Variable view (by
default this in the upper right corner in the Java debug perspective).  This
should populate these views.

Kris