[rules-users] Dynamic JavaBeans

Yuri de Wit ydewit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:03:19 EDT 2007

I am not talking about assert, but modify. I have a dynamic fact
already asserted but now I need to perform N changes on N different
properties on the same object on the same consequence. Drools is going
to traverse the RETE network N times once for each time the
PropertiesListener is called (each setProperty called).

-- yuri