[rules-users] Dynamic JavaBeans

Felipe Piccolini felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl
Fri Jun 29 17:33:04 EDT 2007

Mark,

    I'v been trying to get the way to patch that, but I must confess
that is way too complex for me now.. My best
guess is that when the update(retract/insert) is done, it just take
the factHandle modified to rebuild the ReteRuleBase
so when the activations are setted in place this doesnt care about
another fact update to fill the AgendaGroupImpl.

   I dont really know the best way to modify the code... I bow before
u guys...

  Also tried your suggestion using something like : modify ( cheese )
{ price = 25, quality = premium }

  But I get compilation erros saying that "modify(myFact) is not
defined"... so I dont really know how to use
this MVEL functionality... got ur "what is new in drools 4.0", search
at examples and mailing-list, but cant get the right way
to make that work.

   If you could help me with any working example, or maybe a work-
around... I sont wanna use a set of rules that must be writen in a
sequence mode using salience.... I need to write a lot of rules in an
independent way.

Sorry for my english, and thank you very much.

Felipe Piccolini M.
felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl