[rules-users] Unexpected token "." in primary - Rule Compilation Error

McShiv rajesh_sachin10 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 29 21:16:39 EDT 2007

com.package.FatalSystemException
	at org.drools.rule.Package.checkValidity(Unknown Source)
	at org.drools.reteoo.RuleBaseImpl.addPackage(Unknown Source)
	at
com.sentry.underwriting.ruleexecutor.DroolsExecutor.executeRules(DroolsExecutor.java)
	at
com.sentry.underwriting.ruleexecutor.RulesExecutionProcessor.callRulesExecutor(RulesExecutionProcessor.java:82)
	at
com.sentry.underwriting.ruleexecutor.RulesExecutionProcessor.rulesExecutionprocess(RulesExecutionProcessor.java:65)
	at
com.sentry.underwriting.ruleprocessor.RulesProcessor.processRules(RulesProcessor.java)
	at
com.sentry.underwriting.test.UnderwritingDemo.main(UnderwritingDemo.java:21)
Caused by: org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: Rule Compilation error File
com/policy/Rule_SpeCodeSpeValProdPlan12_0.java, Line 12, Column 176:
Unexpected token "." in primary

	... 7 more

I am using Drools 3.0.6 version.

I got the above message when the drl files are added to the RuleBase class.

I debugged the code. The error was thrown when
ruleBase.addPackage(packageBuilder.getPackage()); line was called in the
DroolsExecutor class.

Can anyone please suggest me any sollution for this problem.

Thanks in addvance.

Thanks,
McShiv.