[rules-users] update on BRMS

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Mar 1 10:44:01 EST 2007

There is a range of stuff to work on, some hard, some not so hard. Get
onto irc (details on the jbrules home page) and the developers will be
there to give you a hand - Mic works AU timezones, so suggest you get on
either late at night or early morning (EU time zones).

He has detailed jiras of remaining tasks.

Mark