[rules-users] PackageBuilder initialisation

ChristosT chr26uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 3 10:34:16 EST 2007

Hello,

I am new to Drools and I have a question to ask.
I am having some trouble with PackageBuilder.

When I explicitly invoke the main() by running a Java
application say A, then the following command (which
is in a different Java class, say B) executes fine:

PackageBuilder builder = new PackageBuilder();

But when I call the same main() from a location within
the same program A, then the command above hangs, and
the program does not continue.

What am I doing wrong?
I am running Drools 3.0.5 Eclipse plug-in, and Eclipse
 3.3M3

Thanks a lot