[rules-users] DSL to DRL File Conversion - Is it possible ?

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:46:52 EST 2007

no in 3.0 version unfortunately. You can tell the parser to print out the
DRL - but it will just write it out the System.out (only for debuggin). Look
in RuleParser for that option.

In trunk - which will be the new version - there is a seperate step which
outputs DRL - but I don't think that made it into the M1 release - should be
in M2 though.