[rules-users] RE: Rules with Lookup Tables...

jdepaul jjdepaul at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 8 10:01:30 EST 2007

Let me clarify my intentions:  the lookupDAO.getLookupValues(..) returns an
ArrayList of String values.  I need to make sure that SH_CODES attribute
(String) of the RKEM_MOVE object  exists in that list of Strings.  Having
trouble with this syntax:

	when
	    // Get a list of Strings in ArrayList form from the DB table
        $lookupList : List() from lookupDAO.getLookupValues( "MILT.CUSTNO" )

		// Now do the comparison...
		RKEM_Move (CUSTOMER_REFERENCE_NUMBER matches "^HX.*",
					ACTIVITY_LOCATION matches "^US.*",
					$lookupList contains SH_CODE) // <-- if SH_CODE exists in the
$lookupList from DAO...
	then...
	   System.out.println("Found a Match Rule - about to inovke Service...");

end

Please help -

James