[rules-users] Re: Changing rules at runtime

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:58:05 EDT 2007

unfortunately I don't know enough about spring to say how this works. But my
guess is it is being loaded up as part of a listener for servlet context
where spring bootstraps stuff.

Basically that needs to be replaced with something you can trigger to force
a reload of the rules (basically think of the rulebase a cache, and its time
to flush it).

Not sure how to achieve that with what you have, but its easy enough to do
many other ways.