[rules-users] Sequential rules algorithm

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri May 11 11:43:42 EDT 2007

firstly, do you have an actual performance issue, and are you sure you
have well written rules?

 From my findings the contributed Leaps algorithm was not more efficient
than Rete in most use cases.

There is currently no way to "emulate" sequential with what we have,
atleast you wouldn't get an additional performance gains. However we
would be very interested if someone wanted to find a way to "configure"
our rete implementation for sequentail execution.

Regards

Mark