[rules-users] About drools

Scott Reed sreed at spamcop.net
Sun May 20 11:44:01 EDT 2007

Kranthi,
There are two options that make it easier for non-programmers to understand, modify and write new
rules. One is Decision Tables and the other is DSL (Domain Specific Language which allows you to
develop a more natural syntax and offer rule templates for non-programmers to fill in). DSL is
probably what you are looking for. These are documented, respectively, in chapter 4 and Chapter 3,
section 7 of the JBoss Rules user manual.
   Scott

kranthikumar dalai's message received 5/20/2007 2:01 AM: