[rules-users] Drools with data base

kranthikumar dalai nvkranthikumardalai at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:00:59 EDT 2007

  Hi to all,

                   We are using drools with spring integration and with
semantic module as java in our project Leave application. Actually we want
to know, when we are Entering data at the user side then it has to seach the
data base and it has to give the validation. We are using Spring integration
for data access. And we know that, if we want data to be retrived through
drl file requires DAO object. But we couldn't get any example to go through.

                          So please can we have any real time example.

Regards:

Kranthi dalai