[rules-users] Fwd: More Fun with JBoss Rules IDE and JBoss Rules in general

Ronald R. DiFrango ron.difrango at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:30:39 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronald R. DiFrango <ron.difrango at gmail.com>
Date: May 24, 2007 10:48 AM
Subject: More Fun with JBoss Rules IDE and JBoss Rules in general
To: user at drools.codehaus.org

All,

I am now getting the following error:

The type Rule_RNR_Qty____RNR_Adjustment_Qty___100__Tolerance_0 is already
defined    RtvDecisionEngine/src/rules/com/circuitcity/rtvcrms/rules
rtv.drl    line 758    1180017847586    29221

But I do not have this defined twice, well at least not in my mind.  Here
are the two rule names that are conflicting:

"RNR Qty == RNR Adjustment Qty : 100% Tolerance"
"RNR Qty >= RNR Adjustment Qty : 100% Tolerance"

So it appears as though the rule names are not taking into account "special"
characters.

Is this to be expected?

Ron