[rules-users] Cannot retrieve an existing WorkingMemory fromRuleBase

Jones, Alan R alan.r.jones at boeing.com
Thu May 24 16:39:34 EDT 2007

Okay. In the meantime a simple workaround (for those that may find it
useful) is to put the newly added WorkingMemory into a separate
hashtable of WorkingMemories (sp?). WHen Facts come in, I just retrieve
the appropriate workingMemory per the incoming identifier, assert the
Fact and fire all rules. Have to hold two Hashtables, but as a short
term fix it seems to work ok.

Thanks,

Alan J