[rules-users] Re: JBRMS

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 06:37:02 EDT 2007

Michael Neale <michael.neale <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, as discussed, you need to add import statements for the types you want
the BRMS to be aware of - if you like, create a feature request jira for auto
importing. I deliberately didn't do it cause I thought it would cause more
confusion, but perhaps I was wrong.
> Also, the video on the blog: http://markproctor.blogspot.com I made shows
this.Michael.
>  ---------------------
> The
> other question is: How could us contribute (If any interest on this, of
course)
> , with the module? In particular we are looking for internationalization
stuff.
> It is very important for us, and I think might be interesting for others
> users.
>

> Thanks

Speaking of internationalization, I have a more specific question. I'd assume
that using one Working memory for rules for one country would be advisable.

Now, my business object model would be different also hence the Question:
Q1) Can we have a base model that is shared across rules firing in multiple
WM's and certain extended objects only loaded for certain WMemories???

I'm sorry I have not invested too much time studying the Drools 4 Class
Loaders hierarchy so if you could just tell me the answer, I'd appreciate it.
Will reasearch it later in detal.

Q2) For that it would also imply when loading (DRL --> Package --> Rule Base --
> W.M); Rule bases to Working memory we also have to worry about the object
model. So, in the diagram for JBoss Rules 4
(http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RulesRepository) we only see a
deployment strategy for the RuleBase and not its corresponsding "Object
Model"; so that gives me a feeling that all object models are shared. Is this
true?