[rules-users] JBoss Rules as a Daemon Service

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 07:43:45 EDT 2007

Hi,
I uploaded the JBoss Rules 4 WAR; I saw the repository options but no admin
console to run a service. Maybe I'm missing something?!?!

Q) Being under the cover of the JBoss server am sure there must be some
fascility to run this as a daemon service 'out of the box'! Right?? <--
Important

(posted this 3 days ago but it got lost somwhere; prob deleted the approval
mail; FYI not being impatient :o) but its important so would like to know)

Thanks!