[rules-users] Class Cast Exception

Robert Morse rmorse at mdesignz.com
Fri Nov 2 07:19:19 EDT 2007

Hello Mark,
Yes it does.  Unfortunately, the jar names do not indicate which
version they're using.  Also, their examples use Drools to assist in
page navigation, and I'm trying to do something different.  Any ideas
what might cause this other than missing jars in the classpath?   I'm
more than willing to run this down, I was just hoping for some
suggestions to point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

-robert.