[rules-users] Missing BRMS Classes

Tong Wang twang76 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:54:22 EDT 2007

Greetings,

While looking at the source code of BRMS, I found that some classes are
missing. For example:

org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven.SuggestionCompletionEngine
org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven.brl.ActionFieldValue
org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven.brl.ActionInsertFact
org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven.brl.ActionInsertLogicalFact

and a few others, which seem to be classes under the
org.drools.brms.client.modeldriven package.

I tried the downloadable src zip for 4.0.3 and also checked out src from
SVN, but both were missing these classes. However, the BRMS WAR file
downloaded was working for me, which indicates that the WAR and the src are
out of sync.

Thanks,
Tong