[rules-users] RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to load

Robert Morse rmorse at mdesignz.com
Mon Nov 5 18:19:29 EST 2007

Hello Edson,
Well, after a day, I'm no closer in getting this to work.  I've put
Drools 4.0.3 compiler, core, decisiontables, and jsr along with
mvel14, core-3.2.3.v_686_R32x, jsr94-1.1, antlr-runtime-3.0 in:

JBoss 4.2.1:

/lib
/lib/endorsed/
/server/default/lib

as well as my EAR, EJB Jar, and WAR files

and finally included in my CLASSPATH variable.

My environment is Mac OS X (Leopard)

 From Eclipse, I've even added it to the JBoss server path (although
this should be redundant to what I've done above).

The killer is, I can make this work perfectly in a stand alone java
application that envokes the EJBs as long as it calls the
PackageBuilder().  If I do this from Seam, I get the ClassCast
exception.
If you have any clues or suggestions regarding what I could look at or
try next, I'll be deeply grateful.

-robert.