[rules-users] Re: Design guidelines regarding session pools

Arjun Dhar dhar_ar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 02:08:23 EST 2007

Mikael Larsson <mikael.larsson <at> redpill.se> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Just the answer I was hoping for, thanks for the fast reply!

Hmmmmmmm, I just wished the answer was also "Well, if you have pooled them
there is no harm" :o)

This is something that I've been concerned with from a long time.
I do pool sessions and have not noticied anything funny so far, I guess to be
safe I'll reconsider changing to pool the RuleBase rather than the stateless
sessiosn itself.