[rules-users] Pattern matching question

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Tue Oct 2 08:55:18 EDT 2007

   Markus

1. The "matches" operator is simply syntax sugar over the String.matches()
call, and as such, multi-line  strings will not match. I think you need to
create either a function or use a global pattern properly compiled to match
multi-lines.

2. This is a strange, but if it is happening, it is a bug. May I ask you
please to open a JIRA for it?

   Thanks
       Edson

2007/10/2, Markus Wolf <markus.wolf at nmmn.com>: