[rules-users] MVEL VariableResolverFactory problem on eclipse

Felipe Piccolini felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl
Thu Oct 4 10:46:54 EDT 2007

wow.... sorry, but I detect some aggresivity in the air...

I didnt sent any private massage AND to the list. (except for the one
trying to clarify something with mark)

what r u talking about?... and of course I did -clean.

I thought this list was meant to let users interact providing
feedback and ask for problems about drools..
and thats exactly what I did.

If u cant help me with this, then just dont.

Some people has sent me emails asking me about problems I report on
the list and noone answers.

I hope the good community frienship dont be broke for this kind of
missunderstanding. :)

On 03-10-2007, at 16:02, ekke wrote:

> felipe,
> please DON'T send your messages to the list AND to private mail-
> accounts !
> .........have you started eclipse with -clean ?
> ekke
>
> Felipe Piccolini wrote:
>>
>> updated to 4.0.1 and creating a new drools project. Any .drl file
>> (and also rule flows) shows errors with this info on problems tab
>> on eclipse:
>> org/mvel/integration/VariableResolverFactory
>>
>> no more info, actualy I can run the rules (from the Sample.drl) but
>> it shows the problem.
>>
>> I tried changing libraries and jdt dependencies, but not succes...
>> what can it be?...anyone has this problem too?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Felipe Piccolini M.
>> felipe.piccolini at bluesoft.cl

Felipe Piccolini M.