[rules-users] Red Hat Developer Studio (Beta 1) and Drools Plugin - Error creating the Agenda view.

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sat Oct 6 18:35:42 EDT 2007

Paul,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think RHDS is on top of Eclipse Europe (3.3),
and the current version of the Drools plugin is still targeted to Eclipse
3.2.  Most of it will work, but debug is one of the areas where there have
been some changes in the internal eclipse APIs.  We'll be upgrading to
Eclipse 3.3 after Drools 4.0.2 has been released (any day now), so once
that's done, builds will be available for Eclipse 3.3 as well.

Kris