[rules-users] About rules firing

Waruzjan Shahbazian wshahbazian at xiam.nl
Mon Oct 8 11:09:12 EDT 2007

As mentioned in the documentation (
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/4.0.1.14754GA/html/ch06s05.html#d0e2928
) you can use activation-group's. So you need to give your both rules
the same activation-group name, so when the one rule is being activated,
the other will not be fired. You could use salience to set the priority
of those rules, so you can give the rule 1 a higher priority, so it will
be checked first.

Was that what you where looking for?