[rules-users] PermGen OOM and shadow proxies

s erel erelsagi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:13:40 EDT 2007

I understand that shadow facts are created once during building.
Still, the application crashes in less than a minute when shadow facts are
enabled and it runs for hours when they are disabled.

I was assuming it to be related to a corrupted data structure that leaks.

Can you think of such a case?
Are there any limitations for shadow facts (besides them being final)?