[rules-users] RE: rules precompilation

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Oct 9 11:55:06 EDT 2007

Manukyan, Sergey wrote:
> Ekke,
>
> Started using 4.0.2, but getting same error.
>
> This is how I am loading the Package :
>
> this.pkg = new Package();
> this.pkg.readExternal(ois);
>
> Does that look right to you?

wtf? you shouldn't be touching those methods, those are part of the
internal serialisation process. And you should never instantiation a
Package with the default constructor, the javadocs even state that. In
fact you shouldn't instantiate a Package at all, either serialise in an
existing one or use the PackageBuilder.